Happy New Year everyone!!
So, I love a good tag post every so often and New Year seems like a good excuse. I’m 6 days late but hey ho…I found these questions on this blog so definitely check it out!
1. If you could look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be?
It would probably be any of the moments when my mum and dad were still together and I was still living in my old house and oblivious to what was about to happen. Other than that any memory with James
2. What was one new years resolution that you accomplished?
Not to push James away. I can be so self-destructive sometimes and have an ongoing battle in my head on letting people get close to me. It’s the one resolution I’m so happy I accomplished!!
3. 3 words to describe last year?
4. Best music related creation/inspiration last year by an artist in your opinion?
Not to jump on the Ed Sheeran bangwagon but I’d have to say Perfect. It has to be the Andrea Bocelli collaboration though!! I grew up listening to Andrea with my dad and his voice is just beyond belief. You can listen to it here
5. Something your looking forward to this coming year?
Graduating from university and going on my first couples holiday to Lanzarote with James!!
6. What did last year teach you?
Not to depend on someone to the point that you can’t exist without them. No matter how much you love someone, you are your own person. I also learnt that the people you love the most are the ones who can hurt you the most. It also taught me how important mental health is. This was already something I knew, but seeing it first hand has really highlighted this point even more.
7. What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
Probably my Superdry hoodie James got me for Christmas, purely because I’ve never owned anything Superdry before so I didn’t want to take it off lol. Oh, or it’s probably my pyjammas. I live in those things.
8. If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?
Eye-opening (The hyphen makes it one word okay lol!!)
9. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
More happiness, simple
10. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
Heartbreak and crying
11. Best book you read last year?
The Missing by CL Taylor was by far the best book I’ve read in a while. It was brilliantly written with such an unexpected twist at the end. I truly couldn’t put it down during my spare time on placement. I’ve linked the book to Amazon as I really recommend you get this book!
12. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?
- To push myself and try to overcome my anxieties.
- To take more risks and do what I want regardless of anyone elses opinion (within reason)
- To study hard and get the best degree I can
- Be happy